NIH News in Health, May 2017
Posted by Kay Deeney on May 4th, 2017
Posted in: Articles, Chronic Disease, General, Minority Health Concerns
Check out the May issue of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research. In this issue:
- Keeping Your Gut in Check: Healthy Options to Stay on Tract
- Cough Culprits: What’s the Difference Between Bronchitis and Pneumonia?
- How Your Eating Habits Affect Your Health
- Spanish-Language Health Materials
- Featured Website: Understanding the Human Genome Project
The May issue of NIH News in Health is available online here, https://nnlm.gov/bhic/is9x
ABOUT Kay Deeney
Kay Deeney, MLS AHIP is the Education & Outreach Librarian with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Southwest Region located at UCLA.
View all posts by Kay Deeney