NIH News in Health, July 2017 Issue
Posted by Kay Deeney on July 7th, 2017
Posted in: Articles, General
Check out the July issue of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research. July’s topics are:
- Biosensors and Your Health: What’s Your Body Trying to Tell You?
- Struggling to Sleep? Don’t Let Apnea Steal Your Sweet Dreams
The Health Capsules include:
- Why Do We Get Middle-Age Spread?
- Explore Future Surgery Tools
- Featured Website: Free eBooks on Health
ABOUT Kay Deeney
Kay Deeney, MLS AHIP is the Education & Outreach Librarian with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Southwest Region located at UCLA.
View all posts by Kay Deeney