NIH News in Health, November 2017
Posted by Kay Deeney on November 6th, 2017
Posted in: Children and Teens, Chronic Disease, General, Public Health
Check out the November issue of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research. In this issue:
- Healthy Body, Happy Heart: Improve Your Heart Health
- When Food Consumes You: Taking Eating to Extremes
- Health Capsule: Reducing Children’s Chances of Asthma
- Health Capsule: Out of Breath? Get Tested for COPD
- Featured Website: Healthy Bones, Joints, Muscles, and Skin
NIH News in Health is available online in both HTML and PDF formats. Visit the NIH News in Health Facebook page to suggest topics you’d like to see covered, or share what you find helpful about the newsletter!
ABOUT Kay Deeney
Kay Deeney, MLS AHIP is the Education & Outreach Librarian with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Southwest Region located at UCLA.
View all posts by Kay Deeney