STEM Resources for Higher Ed
Posted by Annette Parde-Maass on November 3rd, 2017
Posted in: Environmental Health, National Library of Medicine News
NLM Toxicology and Environmental Health (TEH) highlights several sites and how to use them in the October 25th issue of STEM News: Resources for Higher Ed.
- Spotlight: ToxTutor
- Resources to Support Coursework
- Research Poster Tips (2016 post from our own NTO)
- Tools & Tips Case Study featuring:
- Hazardous Substance Data Bank
- Household Products Database
Check out the issue for more information. If you’d like to receive future ones in your inbox, sign up for Email Updates from NLM TEH.
ABOUT Annette Parde-Maass
View all posts by Annette Parde-Maass