CDC Resources: COVID-19
Posted by Maura Saltzman on March 30th, 2020
Posted in: All of Us, Health Information, Public Health
The CDC is the most reliable and up-to-date source to find information about COVID-19. Here are some tips for staying healthy and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Take steps to protect yourself from the virus:
- Clean your hands often and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and put distance between yourself and others.
Take steps to protect others from the virus:
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and immediately wash your hands.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick – if you are NOT sick, you do not need to wear a mask unless you are caring for someone who is sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
You can find more information about COVID-19 here.
ABOUT Maura Saltzman
View all posts by Maura Saltzman