This April, join the National Network of Libraries of Medicine for the spring 2020 #citeNLM Edit-a-thon as we add citations to Wikipedia articles on preventive health and wellness using trusted National Library of Medicine resources like Genetics Home Reference, MedlinePlus, and PubMed.
In this hands-on training, attendees will gain an overview of:
– The importance of Wikipedia as a health information resource
– The ongoing #citeNLM Wikipedia project
– How to participate in a #citeNLM Wikipedia Edit-a-thon
– Hosting an edit-a-thon for your community
– Adding citations from trusted National Library of Medicine resources
For more information about #citeNLM and to join the spring 2020 campaign, visit our project page at https://nnlm.gov/wiki.
Class Date: April 2, 2020 at 2:00PM ET
Email Emily Hamstra (email@example.com) to receive a digest of the day’s BHIC posts via email.