Mental Health in 2021
Posted by Nora Franco on January 20th, 2021
Posted in: General, Health Information, Mental Health
consumer health, mental health
The Mental Health America (MHA) 2021 Report on the State of Mental Health in America is out.
In the above links you will find a Collection of Data across all 50 states and the District of Columbia answering the following questions:
- How many adults and youth have mental health issues?
- How many adults and youth have substance use issues?
- How many adults and youth have access to insurance?
- How many adults and youth have access to adequate insurance?
- How many adults and youth have access to mental health care?
- Which states have higher barriers to accessing mental health care?
ABOUT Nora Franco
Nora Franco (she/her/ella) works as the Consumer Health Librarian for NNLM PSR at UCLA. She is passionate about eliminating health disparities and empowering people to participate in their healthcare by locating reliable health information.
View all posts by Nora Franco