Now Accepting Applications for Funding Opportunities!
Posted by Miles Dietz-Castel on March 19th, 2019
Posted in: Blog, Funding
The Greater Midwest Region (GMR) of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) has released nearly $500,000 in funding opportunities! Our office has released Calls for Applications for the following:
- Research Data Award: Up to $20,000 (Applications due April 1st)
- Emerging Initiatives Award: Up to $10,000 (Applications due April 1st)
- Health Information Outreach Award: Two funding levels available up to $20,000 and $50,000 (Applications due April 1st)
- NNLM All of Us Public Library Partnership Award: Up to $20,000 (Applications due April 1st)
- Expert Speaker Award: Up to $2,500 (Two application deadlines: April 1st & September 2nd)
Two additional awards will be open for application on May 1st:
- NNLM All of Us Consumer Health Collection Award: Up to $1,000
- NNLM All of Us Consumer Health Information Kiosk Award: Awardees receive preconfigured kiosk
The Greater Midwest Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. For more information on funding opportunities, and to apply, please visit our funding page. If you have questions please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or call 319-353-4479.
ABOUT Miles Dietz-Castel
View all posts by Miles Dietz-Castel