News from the HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative: Deadline to Participate is May 5
Posted by Hannah Sinemus on April 20th, 2017
Posted in: In the Region
From the Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey (HSLANJ):
The HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative (GLI) warmly invites medical librarians in the NNLM/MAR, SEA, and NER to participate in the Spring Offer!
- We have negotiated with 14 academic publishers
- Group pricing allows you to save 15-70% off regular pricing
- Choose, a la carte style, from more than 700 quality, digital resources
- The deadline to participate is about two weeks away—on Friday, May 5
- Check the HSLANJ website, under “News” for articles that highlight new resources available via the Spring Offer
Click here to access the Spring 2017 Offer
Did you know? The HSLANJ GLI is celebrating its 15th year (2002-2017) of leveraging the power of group pricing for the greater good of providing hospitals and medical facilities with the latest quality medical information, research, databases, and other resources.
For more information: Contact HSLANJ Executive Director and GLI Project Manager Robb Mackes: email@example.com / 570-856-5952
ABOUT Hannah Sinemus
Hannah Sinemus is the Technology Liaison for the Middle Atlantic Region (MAR). Although she updates the MAR web pages, blog, newsletter and social media, Hannah is not the sole author of this content. If you have questions about a MARquee or MAReport posting, please contact the Middle Atlantic Region directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View all posts by Hannah Sinemus