HIV/AIDS Information Resources Online Course
Posted by Hannah Sinemus on November 29th, 2017
Posted in: Consumer Health, Education, Health Professionals, K-12, Public Health
The HIV/AIDS Information Resources from the National Library of Medicine online course is designed to provide valuable health information resources from NLM and other reliable sources to increase awareness of the abundance of treatment information and educational materials that are available online. This free, 30-minute course can be accessed at any time and will cover the following resources:
- Public Health Partners
How to access the course:
- Go to the HIV/AIDS Information Outreach page of the SIS website.
- Scroll down to Training Classes.
- If you do not require a certificate of completion, click the name of the course to begin. To receive a certificate of completion:
- Go to the learning center login page and click Register Now.
- Complete the information, using National Library of Medicine as the partition.
- Click Register Account at the bottom right of the page.
- Re-sign in to the system and select Enroll Now.
- The HIV/AIDS Information Resources course will be highlighted, with a Launch button to the left.
- After finishing the course, complete the post-course survey.
Please note: for best interaction with the system, ensure that pop-up blockers are disabled for the site.
ABOUT Hannah Sinemus
Hannah Sinemus is the Web Experience Coordinator for the Middle Atlantic Region (MAR). Although she updates the MAR web pages, blog, newsletter and social media, Hannah is not the sole author of this content. If you have questions about a MARquee or MAReport posting, please contact the Middle Atlantic Region directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View all posts by Hannah Sinemus