Upcoming: All of Us Twitter Chat
Posted by Hannah Sinemus on May 4th, 2018
Posted in: All of Us
Join the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Library of Medicine(NLM), and National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) on May 8th at 1 PM ET for a Twitter chat about the All of Us Research Program!
The All of Us Research Program is opening for national enrollment on Sunday, May 6, with a goal to eventually enroll one million or more people. As an extension of the national launch, this Twitter chat will be an opportunity for the program leaders to come together to answer questions about the research program, share how people can join the program, and talk about how participating in All of Us can advance precision medicine and change the future of health research. Come with your own questions or simply participate to learn more. Topics will include:
- What is Precision Medicine? What are some examples of how precision medicine is used today?
- What is the NIH’s All of Us Research Program and how will it help advance precision medicine?
- Why are large-scale research programs like NIH’s All of Us Research important for the future of health research?
- Why is diversity important in clinical research?
- How will NIH’s All of Us Research enroll 1 million+ people? How can people get involved?
- What is the potential value to participants who decide to volunteer for the NIH’s All of Us Research Program?
- Someone wants to sign up for the NIH’s All of Us Research Program today. What does the participant experience look like?
- How will the NIH’s All of Us Research Program keep participant data safe?
- Your chance to share experiences—has Precision Medicine made a difference in your life?
Use #JoinAllOfUs to join the conversation – your insights and observations are welcome!
ABOUT Hannah Sinemus
Hannah Sinemus is the Web Experience Coordinator for the Middle Atlantic Region (MAR). Although she updates the MAR web pages, blog, newsletter and social media, Hannah is not the sole author of this content. If you have questions about a MARquee or MAReport posting, please contact the Middle Atlantic Region directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View all posts by Hannah Sinemus