The Health Sciences & Human Services Library (HS/HSL) at the University of Maryland, Baltimore is excited to announce the creation of several starter awards for the Electronic Funds Transfer System (link is external), the billing component of DOCLINE.
- DOCLINE libraries not using EFTS are invited to apply for a $200 award to establish an account with EFTS.
- 28 DOCLINE participants will be selected for this award.
- The institution is not an EFTS user.
- The institution affirms to the ongoing use of EFTS.
Interested institutions should send an email to HSHSL-NLMsea@hshsl.umaryland.edu with the following information:
- Subject Line: EFTS Starter Award
- My institution currently uses EFTS: Y/N.
- My institution will continue to use EFTS after receipt of the award: Y/N.
- Contact Name:
- Contact Email Address:
How are funds deposited to the institution?
If approved, funds will be deposited into an EFTS account under your DOCLINE LIBID.
What is the deadline to apply?
Funds for this award will come on a first come, first served basis. Currently the NNLM DOCLINE Coordination Office will approve of 28 applications. The latest you can apply for this award is April 30, 2018 11:59 PM. If 28 applications are approved before April 30th, no additional awards will be given.
Is there a deadline to use the funds once awarded?
If funds are awarded to your institution, there is no deadline for use.
Questions about EFTS can be directed to email@example.com or 860-679-4500.