Borrowing and Lending Transition Schedule DOCLINE 6
Posted by Erin Latta on March 2nd, 2019
Posted in: News
Borrowing/Lending Transition Schedule
Thursday, February 28, 12:00 noon (ET)
Borrowing ends in the original DOCLINE (DOCLINE.gov). Users temporarily locked out.
- The system will remain available for other activities
- Active requests will continue to route until they are cancelled by the borrower, filled by a lender, or retire unfilled
- Lenders can continue to fill or reject requests created prior to noon Thursday or can set themselves out of office at noon so that no requests will route to them for filling. If your library remains active, turn on Lend Alert emails so that you know if requests route to you
- Borrowers should consider cancelling active requests when 6.1 is online
Friday, March 1, 8:00 am – Monday, March 4, 8:00 am (ET)
DOCLINE 6 (newDOCLINE.DOCLINE.gov) unavailable
Monday, March 4, 8:00 am (ET)
DOCLINE 6.1 released (newDOCLINE.DOCLINE.gov)
- Borrowing and Lending begins in DOCLINE 6
- Got an open request in the original DOCLINE? Consider cancelling it and re-ordering it in DOCLINE 6.
Requests will be available only in the system in which they were created. For more information, please refer to the DOCLINE 6 home page.