If you’re still lending, let your colleagues know your status in DOCLINE
Libraries currently lending can add a comment in their DOCLINE Library Profile to reflect “remote” or “onsite” status.
To edit comments,
- From the Libraries menu, choose Manage Library
- Scroll to Lend Information
- Expand the General accordion
- Click the Edit button
- Update Comment to Borrowers
- Click Update Library.
- For those with physical collection access who are able to lend original materials and/or scan from print, please start your message with this suggested text: ONSITE & FILLING FROM PRINT.
- If you are no longer able to lend but can log into DOCLINE, please input Out of Office dates (up to 90 days) to prevent requests from routing to your library.
- If you are closed and have no DOCLINE access please alert NLM or the NDCO so that your library can be set to Out of Office for you.
Questions about DOCLINE? See the DOCLINE System home page for quick tour videos, FAQs and more.
Contact your Coordinator for help using the system.
Write to the Help Desk with feedback or to report technical issues.