DOCLINE Update | New Filter! “Print Resources Available” (v6.2.8)
Posted by Erin Latta on April 2nd, 2020
Posted in: News
DOCLINE 6.2.8 now available
To assist libraries in locating lenders that have access to their print collection, DOCLINE’s Search Libraries now offers a Print Resources Available filter.
When selected, this filter shows only libraries that have indicated physical collection access. The Libraries Search filter uses a new checkbox, added to the DOCLINE Library Profile which allows lenders to indicate whether they have access to their print collection.
NOTE: The DOCLINE Routing Algorithm has NOT been updated to include “Print Resources Available”.
- This indicator is presently set to NO for all DOCLINE libraries
- If you have physical collection access and can fill from print, please update your DOCLINE Library Profile.
To update your “Print Resources Available” status:
- From the Libraries menu, choose Manage Library
- Scroll to Lend Information>Loaning Policies and click Edit
- Check Print Resources Available and click Update Library
Questions about DOCLINE? See the DOCLINE System home page for quick tour videos, FAQs and more.
Contact your Coordinator for help using the system.
Write to the Help Desk with feedback or to report technical issues.