2016 Annual NEO Shop Talk Round-up
Posted by Karen Vargas on December 30th, 2016
Posted in: NEO Projects, News
Like everyone else, we have an end-of-the-year list. Here’s our top ten list of the posts we wrote this year, based on number of views:
10. Developing Program Outcomes Using the Kirkpatrick Model – with Vampires
9. Inspirational Annual Reporting with Appreciative Inquiry
8. What is a Need?
7. Designing Surveys: Does the Order of Response Options Matter?
6. Simply Elegant Evaluation: GMR’s Pilot Assessment of a Chapter Exhibit
5. A Chart Chooser for Qualitative Data!
4. W.A.I.T. for Qualitative Interviews
3. The Zen Trend in Data Visualization
2. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Logic Models (The Chili Lesson)
1. Logic Model for a Birthday Party
We put a lot of links to interesting things in our blog posts. Here are the Top Ten websites that people went to from our blog:
10. The Kirkpatrick Model
9. Books by Stephanie Evergreen
8. Tearless Logic Model article in Global Journal of Community Psychology Practice
7. AEA 365 | A Tip-a-Day by and for Evaluators
6. Public Libraries, Project Outcome – Looking Back, Looking Forward
5. Build a Qualitative Dashboard
4. Nat King Cole, The Christmas Song
3. The Histomap by John Sparks
2. Tools: Tearless Logic Model (how-to summary)
1. Stephanie Evergreen Qualitative Chart Chooser
The NEO wishes you a happy and fulfilling New Year!!
ABOUT Karen Vargas
As Evaluation Specialist for the NNLM Evaluation Office (NEO), Karen Vargas participates in evaluating the programs of the NNLM, assists people with their program and evaluation planning, and teaches classes on planning and evaluating library programs.
Visit author's website
View all posts by Karen Vargas