The NNLM Evaluation Office (NEO) supports the evaluation needs of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) through consultation, training and resources. The vision of the NEO is to influence NNLM’s use of evaluation to engage and learn about its programs, make good decisions, and enhance the visibility of its successes. The NEO’s strategies are organized around five aims:
- The NEO will support the NNLM leadership’s ability to make data-driven decisions.
- The NEO will collaborate with the regional medical libraries to increase use of evaluation in their regions.
- The NEO will provide quality evaluation training opportunities to build evaluation skills of network members.
- The NEO will work to increase visibility of NNLM’s program successes.
- The NEO will provide new written materials about effective and emerging evaluation practices and trends.
Visit our site to learn more about our Office.