NEW Public Health Digital Library website!
Posted by Kathy Downing on July 22nd, 2020
Posted in: Announcements, Blog, How To, PHDL Resources
NPHCO is pleased to announce a new version of the Public Health Digital Library website. The new version of the PHDL has features that make the site easier to use and maintain:
- New PHDL is hosted by NPHCO and can be accessed inside or outside your office
- Site can still be accessed directly from your public health department. No need to login, just go to the url and you will have direct access
- Remote access has been added to the site! New site can be accessd from outside your office by creating a login. Contact your department’s PHDL coordinator for more information or contact us at email@example.com
- Always the most up-to-date list of PHDL resources! NPHCO keeps the PHDL’s list of databases, journals and ebooks up-to-date so you do not have to.
- Learn about new resources – New and topical resources will be regularly featured on the website along with popular searches and alerts about new content.
- Order articles directly from your Partner Library – Article requests will be sent directly to your Partner Library via email or ILL form. No need to use the Partner Library look up sheet to request an article.
- Educational and training opportunities – Link directly to classes and trainings presented by the NPHCO and the NNLM. Many NNLM classes qualify for Community Health Education Specialist (CHES) credit and are available online.
- Link to improved help pages!
Coming soon! Subject guides organized by public health and research related topics. Whether you need a curated list of resources related to a Public Health topic, a copyright refresher, or information on professional groups: subject guides can help you quickly locate information.
Questions? Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT Kathy Downing
Kathy Downing is the Digital Library Services Coordinator for the NPHCO.
View all posts by Kathy Downing