NLM at MLA
Posted by jvandervolgen on April 17th, 2014
Posted in: Blog
Have a question you’ve been wanting to ask NLM? If you’re attending the annual meeting of the Medical Library Association this May in Chicago, you can ask your question in person!
NLM will be at booth #326 and you can ask questions, see demonstrations, and learn more about NLM products and services.
Topics in the NLM Theater this year include:
- the new TOXNET(R) interface
- NLM resources for disasters
- PubMed Commons
- PubMed Health
- New digital projects from the History of Medicine Division
- The ACA, Hospital Community Benefit and Needs Assessment: NLM Resources
- My NCBI Update: SciENcv & NIH Public Access
- and more!
To see the full schedule of NLM presentations, see the NLM Technical Bulletin.
View all posts by jvandervolgen