How to Cancel your Class Registration on the NNLM Website
Posted by Molly Knapp on January 19th, 2017
Posted in: News, Online Classes
[caption] Venn diagram cancellation
Here’s a Venn Diagram I’m sure everyone is familiar with. You sign up for a great online class on a day completely clear of events. Then reality sets in and you have to cancel due to that Really Important Thing you Totally Forgot About.
For times of need, here’s how to cancel your class registration for any event listed on the NNLM Website – whether its through NNLM Training Office or your regional medical library, these directions will work.
How to Cancel a Class registration:
- Log into your account on the NNLM Website.
- Navigate to the class you want to cancel (try the universal calendar for all NNLM course listings).
- Click the link ‘Cancel Registration.”
- A new page opens asking “Are you sure?”
- Click the green DELETE button to cancel registration.
- A new page loads with the message “Registration has been deleted.”
ABOUT Molly Knapp
View all posts by Molly Knapp