We have to start meeting like this!
Your Regional Medical Library, NN/LM PNR, is unveiling its new series of web-based meetings and talks with its network members – RML Rendezvous.
For our premier “at your desktop” meeting, on April 18th at 1:00 pm Pacific time, Susan Barnes, Assistant Director, Outreach Evaluation Resource Center (OERC), is our presenter. Everyone will find information they can use in Susan’s talk, “Do You Make a Difference? Providing Evidence of Program Value”.
If you are thinking about marketing your library, improving your services, or writing a grant proposal, this one-hour presentation is aimed at helping you get started. It is a brief, high-altitude overview of some tools and approaches to demonstrating your worth through program planning and evaluation. Topics covered will include:
- Why should I evaluate what I do?
- How do I evaluate?
- Where should I go for help?
HOW DO I CONNECT TO RML RENDEZVOUS?
You can participate in this free, web-based interactive session from your desk with your computer and telephone.
Date: April 18th
Time: 1:00 pm Pacific time, 2:00 pm Mountain time, noon Alaska time
1. Test your computer the day before to allow time to solve glitches.
2. Go to the following URL and login as a Guest, using your own name: http://webmeeting.nih.gov/rendezvous
3. If this is the first time your computer has encountered Adobe Connect you may need to first install a plug-in. If you have problems with this, call your IT Department for help.
4. Once in the web meeting a pop-up box allows you to put in your phone number and the program will call you. If this does not happen call the 800 number and use the participant code given in the Notes box (lower left-hand corner) on the screen.
Our first Rendezvous, (like a first date) may have some awkward moments but once we get past these we hope you’ll continue to rendezvous with us in the future.