Information Sources on Ethics in Disaster Medicine and Public Health
Posted by nwsoadmin on March 20th, 2013
Posted in: Emergency Preparedness, News from NLM
The National Library of Medicine’s Disaster Information Management Research Center, has a new resource guide for Information Sources on Ethics in Disaster Medicine and Public Health.
- Codes of Professional Conduct and Ethical Standards
- Ethical Considerations for Pandemic Influenza and Other Infectious Diseases
- Crisis (or Altered) Standards of Care
- Ethics, Disasters and Disabled and Vulnerable Populations
- Allocation of Scarce Resources and Triage
- Duty to Care, Willingness to Respond, Role Conflict and Role Abandonment
Access the guide: http://1.usa.gov/11c8Rhq
The NNLM Web Services Office (NWSO) is responsible for developing and maintaining reliable Web services for NNLM in compliance with the US Department of Health & Human Services information policies. NWSO is committed to providing network members with the information resources they need.
Visit author's website
View all posts by nwsoadmin