DOCLINE Annual and Quarterly Statistical Reports Now Available!
Posted by Marco Tamase on January 19th, 2016
Posted in: Announcements, DOCLINE
NLM has released the following DOCLINE quarterly statistical reports for October-December 2015:
- Summary DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Reports 1-1A, 1-11A, 1-1AT)
- Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-1B)
- Detailed DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Reports 1-2A, 1-22A)
- Detailed DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-2B)
- Resource Library Quarterly Report – Fill Rate (Report 2-14)
- Loansome Doc Detailed Lender Statistics (Report 5-1A)
- Loansome Doc Summary Statistics (Report 5-1B)
NLM has also released the following DOCLINE yearly statistical reports for January-December 2015:
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Borrower (Report 1-8B)
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Lender (Report 1-8D)
- Summary DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Report 1-1AY)
- Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-1BY)
- Detailed DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Report 1-2AY)
- Detailed DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-2BY)
Please note: Reports 1-11A, 1-1AT and 1-22A are only distributed to libraries that have entered requests in DOCLINE for other libraries. Report 2-14 is only distributed to resource libraries.
DOCLINE statistical reports are available by going to Requests, then Reports in the DOCLINE menu. Instructions for downloading and printing reports may be found in the “Request Reports” section of the online manual (click the Help link at the top of the DOCLINE screen) or in the Reports section of DOCLINE’s FAQ page.
ABOUT Marco Tamase
Marco Tamase is the Member Services Coordinator for the Pacific Southwest Region of the Network of the National Library of Medicine located at UCLA.
View all posts by Marco Tamase