DOCLINE Quarterly & Yearly Statistical Reports Now Available!
Posted by Marco Tamase on January 10th, 2018
Posted in: DOCLINE
NLM has released the following DOCLINE quarterly statistical reports for October-December 2017. It’s important to note that request reports are not archived and should be saved quarterly by libraries who wish to have a historical record of statistics. The reports include:
- Summary DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Report 1-1A)
- Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-1B)
- Detailed DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Reports 1-2A)
- Detailed DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-2B)
- Resource Library Quarterly Report – Fill Rate (Report 2-14)
- Loansome Doc Detailed Lender Statistics (Report 5-1A)
- Loansome Doc Summary Statistics Report (Report 5-1B)
NLM has also released the following DOCLINE yearly statistical reports for January-December 2017:
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Borrower (Report 1-8B)
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Lender (Report 1-8D)
- Summary DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Report 1-1AY)
- Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-1BY)
- Detailed DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Report 1-2AY)
- Detailed DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-2BY)
DOCLINE statistical reports are available by going to Requests, then Reports in the DOCLINE menu. Instructions for downloading and printing reports may be found in the “Request Reports” section of the online User Guide or in the NLM Customer Support Knowledgebase.
ABOUT Marco Tamase
Marco Tamase is the Member Services Coordinator for the Pacific Southwest Region of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine located at UCLA.
View all posts by Marco Tamase