El Virus Del Zika Webinar
Posted by Kay Deeney on November 16th, 2017
Posted in: Education & Training, Events, Public Health
The California Department of Public Health, in collaboration with the Health Initiative of the Americas of UC Berkeley, invites you to participate in a Zika Virus Webinar that will provide information on:
- The transmission of the Zika Virus
- How to prevent the virus
- What to do if you plan to travel to places with Zika
- Who should be tested for Zika
- Where to find educational resources about Zika for the community
The free webinar is conducted in Spanish! Please share this information with your Spanish speaking clientele!
- Fecha: 5 de diciembre del 2017
- Hora: 10:00 am (hora de California)
- Duracion: 1 hora
- Idioma: Español
- Regístrese Ahora!
ABOUT Kay Deeney
Kay Deeney, MLS AHIP is the Education & Outreach Librarian with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Southwest Region located at UCLA.
View all posts by Kay Deeney