New Books in the Professional Development Library
Posted by SEA Currents on October 20th, 2011
Posted in: All Posts
Several new titles have come in for the Professional Development Library hosted by the NN/LM SE/A.
- Copyright for Teachers & Librarians in the 21st Century by Butler
- E-books in Academic Libraries by Minčić-Obradović
- E-Metrics for Library and Information Professionals: How to Use Data for Managing and Evaluating Electronic Resource Collections by White & Kamal
- Evidence-based Librarianship: Case studies and active learning exercises by Connor
- Facelifts for Special Libraries: A practical guide to revitalising diverse physical and digital spaces by Bassett, Ballantyne, & Fry
- Lean Library Management: Eleven Strategies for Reducing Costs and Improving Customer Services by Huber
- Library Marketing that Works! By Walters
- Management Basics for Information Professionals by Evans & Ward
- Measuring Library Performance Principles and Techniques by Brophy
- Productivity for Librarians: How to get more done in less time by Hines
- The Center for Intellectual Property Handbook ed. by Bonner
- The Medical Library Association’s Essential Guide to Becoming an Expert Searcher: Proven Techniques, Strategies, and Tips for Finding Health Information by Jankowski
- The Medical Library Association’s Guide to Managing Health Care Libraries ed. by Mandy & Dudden
- The Medical Library Association’s Master Guide to Authoritative Information Resources in the Health Sciences ed. by Thompson
- The Virtual Reference Handbook: Interview and Information Delivery Techniques for the Chat and E-mail Environments by Kovacs
- Winning Grants by Mackellar & Gerding
How to use the NN/LM SE/A Professional Development Collection:
- Find a title in the RML subset in the HS/HSL collection and check availability.
- If the item is checked out, contact Ashley Cuffia to see if the item may be recalled.
- Use the DOCLINE M/A/N Map to order the item from the University of Maryland, Baltimore Health Sciences and Human Services, Library LIBID: MDUMDB, and indicate that you are an NN/LM SE/A Network Member in the Comments field.
- Send the request.