Date/Time: Monday, September 25, 2017, 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET
Presenter: Tony Nguyen, Technology and Communications Coordinator, NNLM SEA Region, University of Maryland, Baltimore
Presentation Summary: Are you interested in learning about data visualization? This webinar will provide an introduction to data visualization, concepts on visually represented data, design techniques, and different tools to which you can use to help develop your data visualizations.
Upon completion of the SEAside Webinar, each participant will receive 1.5 contract hours of continuing education credit award by the Medical Library Association. Participants will receive a code to which they will enter in medlib-ed.
Pre-Register: Pre-registration is strongly recommended, but not required. Visit our registration page to sign up!
To Join the Webinar:
• Date: Monday, September 25, 2017
• Time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
• WebEx: https://nih.webex.com
• Session number: 622 740 720
• Session password: DataViz
To Join the Training Session
1. Go to https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/j.php?MTID=t1df98d79c6180fc076bd1c40d0e58ff8
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: DataViz
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link
To Join the Session by Phone Only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
• Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3208
• Global call-in numbers: https://nih.webex.com/nih/globalcallin.php?serviceType=TC&ED=591275762&tollFree=0
• Access code: 622 740 720
To add this session to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
Technical Briefs – Important Information Prior to the Use of WebEx:
Contact: For additional information or questions, please contact Tony at email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
This webinar is co-sponsored by the DC Area Health Sciences Library Association (DCAHSL).