NNLM SEA Digest News – August 31, 2018
Posted by Tony Nguyen on August 31st, 2018
Posted in: All Posts
Welcome to the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM), Southeastern/Atlantic (SEA) Region’s Weekly Digest. This digest includes upcoming events, online training opportunities, news, and past events.
NNLM News – Top Stories
Upcoming Online Training Opportunities*
Moodle: Asynchronous LMS Course Offerings
Webinars September 3-7
Visit the NNLM Training Schedule for all upcoming webinars and classes. For past webinars and classes, please visit the NNLM on YouTube**
National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Library of Medicine (NLM), and National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) News
NLM Technical Bulletin
NNLM SEA Communications
* Notes on NNLM Training Opportunities
- All sessions listed are sponsored by a specific regional or national office, but open to all.
- Webinars are scheduled for 1 hour unless otherwise noted.
- The NNLM class registration system requires a free NNLM account prior to registration.
- Visit the NNLM Training Opportunities to register and view a full calendar of training opportunities.
- Please visit the NNLM Acronym Guide to understand the acronyms.
- Refer to this guide to claim MLA CE credit.
- Not all Training Opportunities listed provide MLA CE credit. Please refer to the class page to see if a specific session offers credit.
** Please note that NNLM recordings on YouTube may not have MLA CE Credit available. Please contact the regional office that sponsored the webinar for details.
ABOUT Tony Nguyen
View all posts by Tony Nguyen