NNLM SEA Digest News – April 24, 2020
Posted by elizabethwaltman on April 24th, 2020
Posted in: All Posts, SEA Digest
Welcome to the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM), Southeastern/Atlantic (SEA) Region’s Weekly Digest. This digest includes upcoming events, online training opportunities, news, and past events.
Upcoming Online Training Opportunities*
Moodle LMS Asynchronous Course Opportunities
Webinars April 28 – April 29
Webinars April 30 – May 8
Visit the NNLM Training Schedule for all upcoming webinars, scheduled, and on-demand classes. For past webinars and classes, please visit the NNLM on YouTube**
National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Library of Medicine (NLM), and National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) News
NNLM SEA Communications
* Notes on NNLM Training Opportunities
- All sessions listed are sponsored by a specific regional or national office, but open to all.
- Webinars are scheduled for 1 hour unless otherwise noted.
- The NNLM class registration system requires a free NNLM account prior to registration.
- Visit the NNLM Training Opportunities to register and view a full calendar of training opportunities.
- Please visit the NNLM Acronym Guide to understand the acronyms.
- Refer to this guide to claim MLA CE credit.
- Not all Training Opportunities listed provide MLA CE credit. Please refer to the class page to see if a specific session offers credit.
** Please note that NNLM recordings on YouTube may not have MLA CE Credit available. Please contact the regional office that sponsored the webinar for details.
View all posts by elizabethwaltman