Date: Friday, September 25th
Time: 2 PM ET/ 1 PM CT
Description: This October, join the Network of the National Library of Medicine for the Fall 2020 #CiteNLM Edit-a-thon as we add citations to Wikipedia articles on maternal & child health using trusted National Library of Medicine resources LactMed, MedlinePlus, PubMed, and more.
In this hands-on training, attendees will gain an overview of:
– The importance of Wikipedia as a health information resource
– The ongoing #CiteNLM Wikipedia project
– How to participate in the #CiteNLM Wikipedia Edit-a-thon
– Hosting a virtual edit-a-thon for your community
– Adding citations from trusted National Library of Medicine resources
For more information about #CiteNLM and to join the Fall 2020 campaign, visit our project page at https://nnlm.gov/wiki.
Registration: Registration is free and can be accessed through the NNLM class instance.
For additional information, please contact Liz Waltman.