MLA Webinar “Demystifying R” sponsored sites
Posted by Molly Roberts on September 29th, 2016
Posted in: Conferences and Meetings, Funding, NLM Resources, Technology, Training
MLA Webinar: “Demystifying R: An Introduction for Librarians”
Presented by Lisa Federer, AHIP
Wednesday, October , 1-2:30 pm (central)
This class has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit by the Medical Library Association.
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM), Greater Midwest Regional (GMR) sponsors up to (2) sites per state to host the MLA Webinars. If interested in viewing this upcoming webinar, please contact one of the following institutions:
- Cleveland Clinic/South Pointe Hospital — Warrensville Hts., OH
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign — Urbana, IL
- University of Iowa — Iowa City, IA
- Medical College of Wisconsin — Milwaukee, WI
- University of Michigan — Ann Arbor, MI
- University of North Dakota Medical School — Grand Forks, ND
- University of North Dakota Bismarck — Bismarck, ND
If interested in becoming a GMR sponsored institutional host site for future MLA webinars, please visit our web page. Don’t hesitate to contact the GMR Office (email@example.com, (319_ 353 – 4479) if you have any questions about the webinar or sponsored sites.
ABOUT Molly Roberts
Molly grew up in Michigan but now lives in Iowa City with her husband Seth, dog Fenway, and cat Whiskey. She's an avid reader and is currently trying to read everything Haruki Murakami has ever written.
Visit author's website
View all posts by Molly Roberts