New e-Books for 2020 – 2021!
Posted by Kathy Downing on June 23rd, 2020
Posted in: Blog, PHDL Resources
The NPHCO in conjunction with TDS Health Systems (formerly STAT!Ref) has added 6 new e-Books to our collection:
- Calculating and Reporting Healthcare Statistics – 5th Ed. (2017)
- Evidence-Based Public Health – 3rd Ed. (2018)
- Oral-Systemic Health Connection: A Guide to Patient Care, The – 2nd Ed. (2019)
- Pharmacoepidemiology – 6th Ed. (2020)
- Essentials of Epidemiology in Public Health – 4th Ed. (2020)
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness (2019)
We have also phased out some e-Books that had low usage, did not have a newer edition available or were no longer available: Behavioral Dentistry, Current Procedure Codes with RVU’s, Manual of Clinical Microbiology, Mosby’s Drug Consult, Practical Healthcare Epidemiology.
ABOUT Kathy Downing
Kathy Downing is the Public Health Digital Library Coordinator for the NNLM Public Health Coordination Office.
View all posts by Kathy Downing