New Journals for 2020 – 2021!
Posted by Kathy Downing on June 23rd, 2020
Posted in: Blog, PHDL Resources
The NPHCO has added 16 new journals to the Public Health Digital Library for 2020-2021 subscription year. Three of the journals are subscription based, while thirteen of the new journals are open access or subscribe to open.
- Emergency Medical Journal
- Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry
- Journal of School Health
- Annual Review: Cancer Biology
- Annual Review: Environment and Resources
- Annual Review: Political Science
- Annual Review: Public Health
- BMC Public Health
- BMJ Nutrition Prevention and Health
- Current Developments in Nutrition
- Emerging Microbes & Infections
- Epidemiological Reviews
- Journal of Maps
- Open Forum Infectious Disease
- Statistics and Public Policy
We also have two journals that we are trialling from Wiley. Please tell us what you think!
- Journal of Food Safety
- Journal of Food Science
We have not renewed our subscription to the Annals of Oncology for this subscription year.
As always, we welcome your feedback on our collection and any journal suggestions you may have. Thank you!
ABOUT Kathy Downing
Kathy Downing is the Digital Library Services Coordinator for the NPHCO.
View all posts by Kathy Downing